Doctor of chemical sciences, professor, author of Discovery of Russian Federation (1992), awarded with the orders “Sign of Honour”, «October Revolution» and medals; head of the laboratory of polypeptides (1964–1975), laboratory of biopolymers (1975–1989), scientific secretary (1954–1958) and deputy director (1958–1979) of INEOS.
Took very active participation in realization of ideas of academician A.N. Nesmeyanov, the establisher of the Institute, about development of synthetic food research in our country, was a head of the related to artificial soft caviar manufacturing project. Carried out a big research-organizational work as chairman of section under the Science and Technology State Committee on artificial food problems. Working in INEOS from the very beginning, made inestimable contribution in creating of the Institute, developing of its buildings and equipping of them with scientific hardware, forming of its basic laboratories teams. The characteristic of carried out researches was their permanent relations with practice, the results of this works protected by more than 200 invention certificates and 50 patents. Trained more than 30 candidates of sciences (PhDs) and 8 doctors of sciences.