A founder and a first leader of Ecological chemistry team until 2002 was Dr. A.F. Kolomiets — outstanding scientist, initiator of several all-Russian multidiscipline programs on medico-ecological problems of organoelement compounds. He was also well-known in the field of high electrophilic polyfluorinated carbonyl compounds and their derivatives.
Vasil'eva T.P., Vorob'eva D.V., Zotova M.A., Myasoud S.M., Tsyshuk I.E.
Main directions of the research:
• Homogeneous metal catalysis for the preparation of bioactive molecules. Metathesis type carbocyclizations for the synthesis of cyclic amino acids and heterocycles.
• Development of new sustainable methodologies for the construction of fluoroalkylsubstituted a-amino carboxylic and a-amino phosphonic acid and their derivatives. Synthesis of new low molecular bioregulators.
• Fluorine-phosphor-containing building blocks for the preparation of unnatural amino acids. Application for peptide synthesis.
1. «Cycloisomerization of acetylenes for the synthesis of fluorine-containing heterocyclic compounds», RFBR № 07-03-00593, 2007-2009.
2. «Molecular catalysis for «green» chemistry: application in fine organic synthesis for the creation of noval bicyclic systems», RFBR № 07-03-92171-CNRS, 2007-2010.
3. «Homogeneous catalysis for sustainable chemistry», RFBR № 08-03-92504-CNRSL, 2008-2011.
Recent publications (2008-2010):
1. G.T. Shchetnikov, S.N. Osipov, C. Bruneau, P.H. Dixneuf, Ruthenium-catalyzed cyclotrimerization of 1,6- and 1,7-azadiynes: New access to fluorinated bicyclic amino acids, Synlett, 2008, 4, 578.
2. O.I. Artyushin, D.V. Vorob’eva, T.P. Vasil’eva, S.N. Osipov, G.-V. Roeschenthaler, I.L. Odinets. Facile synthesis of phosphorylated azides in ionic liquids and their application for 1,2,3-triazoles preparation, Heteroatom.Chem., 2008, 3, 293.
3. I.L. Odinets, E.V. Matveeva, E. V.Sharova, O. I.Artyushin, V.A.Kozlov, D.V. Vorob’eva, S.N. Osipov, T.A. Mastryukova, G.-V. Röschenthaler, Advantages of organophosphorus synthesis in ionic liquids:“green” approaches to useful phosphorus substituted building-blocks, Phosphorus, Sulfur, Silicon and Related Elements, 2008, 183(2), 38.
4. Т.P. Vasil’eva, G.Т. Shchetnikov, S.N. Osipov, Sulfur-containing heterocycles: New synthesis of cyclic anhydrides of 3-hydroxysulfinylcarboxylic acids, Russ.Chem.Bull., (russian) 2009, 2413.
7. G.T. Shchetnikov, M.A. Zotova, C. Bruneau, P.H. Dixneuf, Synthesis of α-alkynyl-β,β,β-trifluoroalanine derivatives by Sonogashira cross-coupling reaction, Eur.J.Org.Chem., 2010, 1587.
8. X. Miao, A. Blokhin, A. Pasynskii, S. Nefedov, S.N. Osipov, T. Roisnel, C. Bruneau, P.H. Dixneuf, Alkylidene-Ruthenium-Tin Catalysts for the Formation of Fatty Nitriles and Esters via Cross-Metathesis of Plant Oil Derivatives, Organometallics, 2010,29 (21), 5257.
9. I. D. Titanjuk, D.V. Vorobyeva, S.N. Osipov, I.P. Beletskaya, Synthesis of α-trifluoromethyl-α-hydroxycarboxylate derivatives and their phosphorus analogs using fluorinated diazocompounds, Russ.J.Org.Chem., (russian) 2010, 46 (5), 631.
10. N.М. Karimova, D.V. Vorobyeva, G.Т. Shchetnikov, S.N. Osipov, New preparative method for the preparation of diethyl-1-diazo-2,2,2-trifluoroethylphosphonate via iminophosphosphonate, Russ.Chem.Bull., (russian), 2010, 1, 107.
T.P. Vasil’eva, D.V. Vorobyeva, S.N. Osipov, Method for the preparation of 1-(aminoalkyl)indolines, registrated at 27.04.2010, № 2008137290.