Head of the Laboratory: Dr. Anastasiya G. Buyanovskaya
Laboratory staff - 11 persons.
INEOS Laboratory of microanalysis of is one of the leading analytical laboratories in Russia that specialize in elemental analysis of organic and organoelement compounds as well as polymers and other materials derived from them.
Dr. Кorshun М.О. was the founder of the Laboratory in 1954-1958, then it has been headed by Prof. Gelman N.E. (1959-1981), Prof. Terentieva E.A. (1981-1988), and by Dr. A.G. Buyanovskaya since 1989 till now.
The laboratory staff successfully combines service work with R&D activity in the field of development and improvement of analytical methods for new organoelement compounds and polymers synthesized in INEOS.
Methods of organic elemental microanalysis in INEOS RAS:
§ Automatic CHN, CHNS analysis.
§ Classical elemental microanalysis.
§ Modified Pregl determination of carbon and hydrogen, ash-forming elements (B, P, Si, metals), sulfur, and halogens (Cl, Br, I).
§ Modified Dumas determination of nitrogen.
§ Shoeniger determination of sulfur and halogens (F, Cl, Br).
§ Analysis of high-fluorinated compounds.
§ Analysis of organoosmium and organoruthenium compounds.
§ Analysis of carboranes, fullerenes, and clusters.
§ Analysis of metallosiloxanes.
§ Analysis of hardly burnt samples.
§ Analysis of liquid, volatile, and unstable compounds.
§ Multielemental microanalysis.
§ Methods of mineralization
§ Combustion in an oxygen flow.
§ Combustion in an oxygen-filled flask.
§ Decomposition in presence of metal oxides.
§ Alkaline fusion.
§ Microwave digestion.
§ Methods for final determination.
§ Atomic absorption.
§ Nondestructive X-ray fluorescence analysis.
RAS Presidium Program of fundamental researches, Project «New variants of classical and modern methods of organic elemental microanalysis» (2009-2011)
1. Kizas O.A., Erdyakov S.Yu., Antonov D.Yu., Godovikov I.A., Vorontsov E.V., Dolgushin F.M., Ezernitskaya M.G., Barakovskaya I.G.. Reactions of H2Os3(CO)10,with triallylboranes: formation of novel triosmium boron-containing olefin clusters. // New J. Chem., 2009, 33, P.1760-1770.
2. Talanova V.N., Lependina O.L., Buyanovskaya A.G., Dzwonkowski S.L. Determination of silicon and aluminium oxides in ceolites. //Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov. № 5, 2010. Т. 76, P.19-21.
1. Buyanovskaya A.G., Gumileva L.V., Dzwonkowski S.L., Takazova R.U., Kabaeva N.M., Churanova N.S. Automatic СHN- and CHNS-analysis of organic and organoelement compounds.// All-Russian Conference “Chemical Analysis”. Moscow — Klyazma. 21-25 April, 2008. Abstracts. P.113-114.
2. Bazhenova L.N., Buyanovskaya A.G., Barakovskaya I.G., Gumileva L.V., Dzwonkowski S.L., Kabaeva N.M., Ratnikova E.V., Smirnova N.N., Somova L.M., Schur I.V., Khomenko E.N. Interlaboratory comparative tests as the estimation of technical competence for laboratories of organic compounds elemental analysis. // II International Forum «Analytics and analysts». Voronezh. 22-25 September, 2008. Abstracts. Т. 1. P. 328.
3. Talanova V.N., Buyanovskaya A.G., Dzwonkowski S.L. Determination of silicon and aluminium oxides in ceolites by X-ray fluorenscence method.// All-Russian Conference on X-ray spectrometry analysis with international participation. Krasnodar. 5-10 October, 2008. Abstracts. P.115.
4. Buyanovskaya A.G., Takazova R.U., Barakovskaya I.G., Gumileva L.V., Dzwonkowski S.L., Churanova N.S. New variants of express gravimetry usage in elemental organic analysis.// III All-Russian Conference с with international participation. «Analytics of Russia». Conference materials. Krasnodar. 2009. Abstracts. P. 331.
5. Buyanovskaya A.G., Barakovskaya I.G., Gumileva L.V., Dzwonkowski S.L., Kabaeva N.M., Karandi I.V., Mikhailovskaya V.S., Smirnova N.N., Takazova R.U., Churanova N.S. Elemental analysis of new organoelement compounds, polymers and materials, synthesized in INEOS RAS. // Congress of Russian analysts. Conference and Young Scientists School «Analytical Chemistry — New Methods and Capabilities» 26-30 April, 2010. Abstracts. P.54-55. Moscow. 2010. МISiS Publ. House.
6. Talanova V.N., Cherkun N.V., Sergienko N.V., Zavin B.G., Lependina O.L., Buyanovskaya A.G. Copper and silicon determination in polymer films by method of X-ray spectrometric analysis. // XI Andrianov’s Conference «Organosilicon compounds, synthesis, properties and applications». Moscow. 26-30 September, 2010. Abstracts. P.164.
INEOS Laboratory of microanalysis performs determination of main elements (С, H, N), as well as about 50 heteroelements (F, Cl, Br, I, S, P, Si, B, most metals). Solid, liquid, volatile and unstable substances can be analyzed. A number of methods for analysis of thermostable structures (polymers, carboranes, graphites, fullerenes, carbosilanes, etc.) has been developed in the Laboratory. Microanalytical laboratory performs quantitative determination of quite all elements in Mendeleev's table from Mg to U. New procedures for analysis can be developed also.