Laboratory for Functionalized Organoelement Compounds (LFOEC) N 133 was established in 2019 and became a part of the Department of Organoelement Compounds of INEOS RAS.
At the moment, two scientific groups are working in the laboratory: under the supervision of Dr. Sc. D.S.Perekalin (the head of the laboratory) and Dr. A.V.Arzumanyan.
Group //, head Dr. Sc. D.S.Perekalin
Research team: E.S.Podyacheva, R.A.Pototsky, PhD. A.Yu.Ruleva, S.A.Runikhina, A.A.Tsygankov.
List of publications
Group for Functionalized Organosilicon Compounds, head Dr. A.V.Arzumanyan
Research team: Post-Doc Dr. R.Sh.Tukhvatshin, 4th year PhD student D.N.Kholodkov, 3rd year PhD student S.N.Zimovets, 2nd year PhD student Goncharova I.K., 1st year Ph.D. student Kutumov S.P.
Scientific interests: Development of new approaches to the preparation of functionalized organosilicon compounds from simple and available reagents. Creation of a new generation hybrid materials based on functionalized organosilicon compounds. The use of organosilicon compounds as selective reagents for the transformation of organic compounds and for the production of natural and biologically active products.
List of publications
1. I.K.Goncharova, K.P.Silaeva, A.V.Arzumanyan, A.A.Anisimov, S.A.Milenin, R.A.Novikov, P.N.Solyev, Y.V.Tkachev, A.D.Volodin, A.A.Korlyukov, and A.M.Muzafarov. Aerobic Co- / N-hydroxysuccinimide- catalyzed oxidation of p-tolylsiloxanes to p-carboxyphenylsiloxanes: synthesis of functionalized siloxanes as promising building blocks for siloxane-based materials. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2019, 141 (5), 2143-2151.
2. A.V.Arzumanyan, I.K.Goncharova, R.A.Novikov, S.Milenin, K.L.Boldyrev, P.N.Solyev, A.D.Volodin, A.F.Smol’yakov, A.Korlyukov, and A.Muzafarov. Aerobic Co or Cu / NHPI - catalyzed oxidation of hydride siloxanes: synthesis of siloxanols. Green Chem., 2018, 20, 1467.
3. A.Arzumanyan, I.Goncharova, R.Novikov, S.Milenin, and A.Muzafarov. Copper-catalyzed oxidation of hydrosilanes: A new method for the synthesis of alkyl- and siloxysilanols. 2018, 29(04), 489.
4. I.K.Goncharova, A.V.Arzumanyan, S.A.Milenin, and A.M.Muzafarov, Use of MnCl2 / t-BuOOH oxidizing system for conversion of p-tolyldisiloxanes to p-carboxyphenyldisiloxanes, J.Organomet. Chem., 2018, 862, 28.
5. Goncharova I.K., Arzumanyan A.V., Muzafarov A.M. Use of transition metal salts for selective oxidation of triethylsilane to triethylsilanol in the presence of tert-butylhydroperoxide // ИНЭОС OPEN. 2018, 1(1), 55.
6. Lyubimov, S.E., Zvinchuk, A.A., Sokolovskaya, M.V., Davankov, V.A., Chowdhury, B., Zhemchugov, P.V., Arzumanyan, A.V. Appl. Catal. A Gen. 2020, 592, 117433.
1. А.V.Arzumanyan, A.M.Muzafarov, I.K.Goncharova, A.A.Kalinina Method of producing silanoles from hydrosylanes. RF Patent 2633351, published 12.10.2017.
© INEOS RAS, 2011–2023. Russia, Moscow, 119334, Vavilova St., 28, bld. 1. Tel. +7 (499) 135-92-02, fax +7 (499) 135-50-85, e-mail