Development of the organophosphorus synthesis methodology including “green chemistry” procedures (synthesis in ionic liquids, water and/or under phase catalysis conditions) resulting in organophosphorus compounds of practical importance having bioactivity or complexing properties; investigations of reaction peculiarities, stereochemistry and mechanisms of new type rearrangements, polymerizations, intra- and intermolecular cyclizations in the series of functionalized organophosphorus compounds; coordination chemistry of oligodentate ligands and investigation of catalytic, luminescent and magnetochemical properties of metal complexes.
Main publications 2009-2011 :
1. M. I. Kabachnik. Chemistry of the Organophosphorus compounds. Selected Proceedings, in 3 volumes (publishers М.: NAUKA, 2008-2009).
2. Irina L. Odinets, Oleg. I. Artyushin, Nikolay Shevchenko, Pavel V. Petrovskii, Valentin G. Nenaidenko, Gerd-Volker Röschenthaler. Efficient synthesis of substituted cyclic a-aminophosphonates. Synthesis, 2009, 4, 577-582.
3. Michael V.Makarov, Ekaterina Yu. Rybalkina, Gerd-Volker Röschenthaler, Kurt W. Short, Tatiana V. Timofeeva, Irina L.Odinets. Design, cytotoxic and fluorescent properties of novel N-phosphorylalkyl substituted E,E-3,5-bis(arylidene)piperid-4-ones. Eur.J.Med.Chem., 2009, 44(5), 2135-2144.
5. I.M. Aladzheva, O.V. Bykhovskaya, Y.V.Nelyubina, A.A. Korlyukov, P.V. Petrovskii, I.L. Odinets. Facile one-pot synthesis and X-ray characterization of N-(thio)phosphoryl-2-oxo-1,2-azaphospholanes: first example of cyclic O,O- and O,S-bidentate ligands with the P-N-P backbone, Synthesis, 2010, 613-618.
6. I.L. Odinets, E.V. Sharova, O.I.Artyshin, K.A. Lyssenko, Yu.V. Nelyubina, G.V.Мyasoedova, N.P.Molochnikova, E.A.Zakharchenro. Novel class of functionalized ionic liquids with grafted CMPO-moieties for actinides and rare-earth elements recovery. DaltonTrans., 2010, 39, 4170 — 4178.