Dr. Alexander S. Belov, Dr. Galina D. Kolomnikova, Dr. Valentina S. Romanova, Dr. Alexander V. Dolganov, Dr. Ekaterina G. Lebed, PhD student Irina G. Belaya, Z.A. Michailova
Synthesis, structure and physico-chemical properties of the clathrochelate complexes with an encapsulated ion metal.
The pathways of formation and decomposition of the cage metal complexes kinetics and thermodynamics of these processes.
Electrochemical studies of the clathrochelate transition metal complexes and elaboration of new electrocatalytic processes with their participation (in particular, molecular hydrogen production).
Design, modeling and synthesis of new types of medicinal and diagnostic therapeutics using the clathrochelates as the molecular scaffolds.
Published more than 200 scientific artickles, including the main publications in Angewandte Chemie, Inorganic Chemistry, Dalton Transactions, InorganicChemistryCommunications, Inorganica Chimica Acta, European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, Polyhedron, Russian Chem. Bull. Monography: the book «Clathrochelates: synthesis, structure and properties» is published by Elsevier (2002).
1. Voloshin Y.Z., Varzatskii O.A., Starikova Z.A., Belov A.S., Ignatenko A.V., Bubnov Y.N., Synthesis and structure of the first chlathrochelate ligand with a cis-diimidazolyl donor fragment Inorg.Chem. Comm., 2008, 11, 988.
2. Y.Z. Voloshin, O.A. Varzatskii, A.S. Belov, Z.A. Starikova, A.V. Dolganov, T.V. Magdesieva, New antimony-capped iron(II) and cobalt(III) clathrochelate precursors of the polytopic hybrid cage complexes: Synthesis, X-ray structures and electrochemistry, Polyhedron, 2008, 27, 325.
3. Voloshin Ya. Z., Varzatskii O. A., Belov A. S., Starikova Z. A., Suponitsky K. Y., Novikov V. V., Bubnov Yu. N., Interaction of Dichloride Iron(II) Clathrochelate with Dimercaptomaleodinitrile: Synthesis of the Precursor of Monoribbed-Functionalized Phthalocyaninoclathrochelates and the Unexpected Formation of a New Thiophene-Containing Heterocyclic System in the Ribbed Chelate Fragment of the Clathrochelate Framework, Inorg Chem., 2008, 47(6), 2155-2161.
4. Voloshin Y.Z., Varzatskii O.A., Kochubey D.I., Vorontsov I.I., Bubnov Y.N., Synthesis and structure of monoribbed-functionalized disulfide iron(II) clathrochelates and their coordination as the ligands toward platinum(II) and platinum(IV) ions, Inorg.Chim.Acta, 2009, 362, 149.
5. Y.Z. Voloshin, A.S. Belov, O.A. Varzatskii, A.V. Vologzhanina, S. Viswanathan, J. Radecki, Y.N. Bubnov, Synthesis, structure and electron-mediator properties of the mono- and difunctionalized macrobicyclic iron(II) tris-dioximates with thiol terminated ribbed spacer substituents, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2009, 362, 2982.
6. О.А. Varzatskii, Y.Z. Voloshin, S.V. Korobko, S.V. Shulga, R. Krämer, A.S. Belov, A.V. Vologzhanina, Y.N. Bubnov, On a way to new types of the polyfunctional and polytopic systems based on cage metal complexes: cadmium-promoted nucleophilic substitution with low-active nucleophilic agents, Polyhedron, 2009, 28 , 3431.
7. Y.Z. Voloshin, O.A. Varzatskii, A.S. Belov, A.V. Vologzhanina, Z.A. Starikova, A.V. Dolganov, V.V. Novikov, Synthesis, X-ray structures and properties of the first tris-dioximate cobalt clathrochelates with nonequivalent chelate ribbed fragments, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2009, 362, 5144.
8. Y.Z. Voloshin, I.G. Makarenko, S.Y. Erdyakov, S.V. Svidlov, A.V. Vologzhanina, E.G. Lebed, A.V. Ignatenko, M.E. Gurskii, Y.N. Bubnov, Template synthesis, structure and spectra of the semiclathrochelate and clathrochelate 1,4‑pentadienylboron-capped iron(II) oximehydrazonates, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2010, 363, 395.
9. Y.N. Bubnov, M.E. Gurskii, S.Y. Erdyakov, O.A. Kizas, G.D. Kolomnikova, N.Y. Kuznetsov, T.V. Potapova, O.A. Varzatskii, Y.Z. Voloshin, Allylic boranes are chemist’s best friends: Reactivity, applications, new opportunities, J. Organomet. Chem., 2009, 694, 1754–1763.
10. Y.Z. Voloshin, O.A. Varzatskii, A.S. Belov, Z.A. Starikova, N.G. Strizhakova, A.V. Dolganov, D.I. Kochubey, Y.N. Bubnov, Synthesis, X-ray structure and redox properties of the macrobicyclic iron(II) N2- and S2-containing vic-dioximates, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2010, 363, 134.
11. Y.Z. Voloshin, O.A. Varzatskii, V.V. Novikov, N.G. Strizhakova, I.I. Vorontsov, A.V. Vologzhanina, K.A. Lyssenko, G.V. Romanenko, M.V. Fedin, V.I. Ovcharenko, Y.N. Bubnov, Tris-dioximate cobalt(I, II, and III) clathrochelates: stabilization of different oxidation and spin states of an encapsulated metal ion by ribbed functionalization, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2010, 5401.
12. Y.Z. Voloshin, A.V. Dolganov, O.A. Varzatskii, Y.N. Bubnov, Efficient electrocatalytic hydrogen production from the H+ ions using the specially designed boron-capped cobalt clathrochelates, Chem. Commun., 2011, 47, 7737–7739
13. Y.Z. Voloshin,I.G. Belaya (Makarenko),A.S. Belov,V.E. Platonov,A.M. Maksimov,A.V. Vologzhanina,Z.A. Starikova,A.V. Dolganov,V.V. Novikov,Y.N. Bubnov, Formation of the second superhydrophobic shell around an encapsulated metal ion: synthesis, X-ray structure and electrochemical study of the clathrochelate and bis-clathrochelate iron(II) and cobalt(II, III) dioximates with ribbed perfluoroarylsulfide substituents, DaltonTrans., 2012, 41, 737.
14. Y.Z. Voloshin,A.S. Belov,O.A. Varzatskii,S.V. Shul’ga,P.A. Stuzhin,Z.A. Starikova,E.G. Lebed,Y.N. Bubnov, Synthesis and structure of the first clathrochelate iron(II) tris-dioximates with inherent nitrile substituent(s) and new dehalogenation – reduction reaction at a quasi-aromatic macrobicyclic framework, DaltonTrans., 2012, 41, 921.
15. Y.Z. Voloshin, A.S. Belov, A.V. Vologzhanina, G.G. Aleksandrov, A.V. Dolganov, V.V. Novikov, O.A. Varzatskii, Y.N. Bubnov, Synthesis, structure, electrochemical properties and immobilization on a gold surface of the monoribbed-functionalized tris-dioximate cobalt(II) clathrochelates and an electrocatalytic hydrogen production from H+ ions, DaltonTrans., DOI: 10.1039/c2dt12513g.